VIDEO servis
Sve vijesti

Najnovije vijesti

English19/04/2019

THEY PUT NEWSPAPERS IN HANDS OF SLAUGHTERED OLD MAN, CALLING HIS WIFE TO SEE HOW HER HUSBAND READS

 

He had gunshot wounds on his head and stab wounds on his chest, his genitals were cut off and placed on his chest ... They called her and said: “Come over and see how your husband reads the newspapers.” When they brought her to her husband’s dead body, Muslim soldiers put newspapers in the hands of a slaughtered man ...

 

By: Tatjana Parđina

SARAJEVO, April 19 /SRNA/ - The trial of General Atif Dudaković and 16 members and commanders of the 5th Corps of the so-called Army of Bosnia and Herzegovina for crimes against Serbs in the Krajina region in 1995 began before the Court of BiH, while shocking testimonies by some eyewitnesses, which SRNA will be publishing in the coming days, speak the best about the crimes committed.

One of them, whose identity is known to SRNA, but will not be published since the court proceedings for crimes committed in the West Krajina municipalities are ongoing, said that the Muslim army attacked the village of Ilidža in the municipality of Sanski Most on September 16, 1995.

His close relative was killed in that attack. His mutilated body was found about 100 meters from the house. " Fifteen-centimeter-long nail was inserted into his scalp, there were a few inches-long two stab wounds on his chest, while his genitals were cut off," reads a testimony in SRNA’s possession.

According to him, the mutilated body was buried in an orchard near the house, without casket, the body was simply placed into the ground as the frontline was nearby.

"My neighbor was also killed on the very same day, but I did not see his body. People who attended the funeral said it had been in a meadow, lying on the back. He had gunshot wounds in the head and stab wounds on his chest, while his genitals were cut off and placed on his chest too," reads this shocking testimony.

According to him, during the raid of the Muslim army under Dudaković's command that took place in the neighboring village of Podovi, several persons of Serb ethnic background, who has remained in their homes as they had failed to escape, were killed.

He said that a wife of one of the killed Serbs, who was 85 years old, told him that the Muslim soldiers had brought her to the place where the body of her husband was.

"They called her and said, ‘Come over and see how your husband reads the newspapers.’ When they brought her to his dead body, Muslim soldiers put a newspaper in his hands," said the witness.

The Prosecutor’s Office of Bosnia and Herzegovina charges Dudaković and 16 members and commanders of the 5th Corps of the so-called Army of Bosnia and Herzegovina with crimes against humanity including the killing of more than 300 Serbs, the persecution and abuse of civilians and prisoners of war, and the destruction of 38 orthodox cathedral churches, churches and religious sites.

The accused are Atif Dudaković, Ekrem Dedić, Sanel Šabić, Ibrahim Šiljedić AKA Šiljo, Safet Salihagić, Adis Zjakić, Hasan Ružnić, Redžep Zlojić, Samir Solaković, Fatmir Muratović, Muharem Alešević, Husein Balagić, Ale Hodžić AKA Pumparica, Edin Domazet, Ejub Koženjić AKA Ejko and Šeširdžija, Ibrahim Nadarević and Said Mujić.

They are charged with crimes against humanity in the municipalities of Bosanski Petrovac, Ključ, Bosanska Krupa, Sanski Most and war crimes against civilians in the area of Bihać and Cazin municipalities.

The indictment charges them with the killing of more than 300 Serbs, mostly civilians, elderly people, as well as soldiers who surrendered or were captured, thus were incapacitated for the battle.

The bodies of a number of victims were found after the war and exhumed from several individual and mass graves, while some of the dead are still being searched for.

Part of the indictment related to Atif Dudaković refers to war crimes committed against Bosniak victims, members and supporters of the National Defence of the Autonomous Province of Western Bosnia during the conflict in Cazin Krajina, in the municipalities of Bihać and Cazin.

The Prosecutor’s Office will prove the allegations of the indictment by summoning 447 witnesses and six expert witnesses, and by submitting more than 1,100 pieces of evidence. /end/vos