English
11.07.2025
13:04:00
SERBIAN VICTIMS MUST NOT BE FORGOTTEN

BANJA LUKA, JULY 11 /SRNA/ - The brutal crimes committed against Serbs by members of the so-called Army of BiH during the Defense Patriotic War must not be forgotten, said counter-terrorism expert Dževad Galijašević.
Galijašević said that three of Alija Izetbegović’s highest-ranking officers were convicted at The Hague: Rasim Delić, commander of the so-called Army of BiH; Ener Hadžihasanović, Chief of the General Staff; and Amir Kubura, commander of the 7th Muslim Brigade. “The brutal crimes committed against Serbs must not be forgotten, including ritual beheadings carried out under the patronage of Sakib Mahmuljin,” Galijašević told reporters in Banja Luka. He claims that neo-Ottomanism and neo-Nazism have been reaffirmed in Sarajevo, as more than 200 streets in the city currently bear the names of individuals who were part of the fascist movement. "Does anyone from the PDP or the opposition dare to mention Mahmuljin in Sarajevo? He commanded the mujahideen who committed atrocities of unimaginable scale," Galijašević said.
English
5 hours ago

WHEN WE MADE HISTORY UNITED, IT WAS GLORIOUS AND VICTORIOUS
BANJA LUKA, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - Republika Srpska President Milorad Dodik emphasized that Petar Kočić taught the Serbs that whenever they made the histo...
8 hours ago

KOŠARAC: SERB UNITY IS THE BEST RESPONSE TO JOINT ENDEAVOR BY SCHMIDT AND MUSLIM POLITICIANS
SARAJEVO, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - Deputy Chairman of the Council of Ministers Staša Košarac emphasized that Milorad Dodik is the choice of the Serb people...
13 hours ago

33RD ANNIVERSARY OF THE CORRIDOR BREAKTHROUGH AND RESCUE OF 7,500 SERBS FROM THE SMOLUĆA DEATH CAMP COMMEMORATED
BIJELJINA, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - In a heroic operation by the Republika Srpska Army on this day in 1992, 7,500 Serbs from Smoluća, Tinja, and Potpeć were...
13 hours ago

RAJILIĆ: EVEN THE SEARCH FOR THE MISSING SHOWS THAT BiH IS AN IMPOSSIBLE STATE
PETROVO, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - The president of the Republika Srpska Association of Women War Victims, Božica Rajilić, stated that BiH is an impossible s...
14 hours ago

NUŽDIĆ: PROCESS OF SEARCHING FOR THE MISSING WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF CRIMES AGAINST SERBS HAD BEEN PROSECUTED
PETROVO, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - The director of the Republic Center for Research of War, War Crimes and the Search for Missing Persons, Viktor Nuždić, emp...
15 hours ago

GRAORAC: RETURN THE PROCESS OF SEARCHING FOR THE MISSING TO THE ENTITY LEVEL
PETROVO, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - The president of the Republika Srpska Organization of Families of Captured and Fallen Soldiers and Missing Civilians, Isid...