English
07.08.2025
15:06:00
BUDIMIR: RSK IS WARNING THAT WE MUST PROTECT REPUBLIKA SRPSKA

DRINIĆ, AUGUST 7 /SRNA/ – Republika Srpska Krajina is a warning to all Serbs that they must protect Republika Srpska, said Minister Željko Budimir, who, as the envoy of the President of Republika Srpska, visited the Memorial Room in Drinić dedicated to the members of the Republika Srpska Army fallen in the Defensive-Patriotic War.
Budimir stated that when Republika Srpska Krajina ceased to exist, Serbs became a statistical error in Croatia, where even those killed as civilians are not allowed to be mentioned so as not to interfere with the celebration of a criminal operation. "We must remember, and that should serve as a lesson for political action and engagement to protect Republika Srpska. Republika Srpska was not simply given to us — we must fight for it every day, with every breath," Budimir emphasized. He said that the celebration of the operation in Croatia is increasingly taking the form of promoting neo-Ustashism, as evidenced by the concert of Marko Perković Thompson. "I don't know whether those people are aware that, by doing so, they are celebrating crimes against Serbs who lived in those areas for hundreds of years and who contributed to Europe's cultural advancement by fighting against the Ottoman Empire for centuries. Republika Srpska Krajina is a reminder that Republika Srpska must never be endangered," Budimir concluded. The Minister for Scientific and Technological Development and Higher Education, acting as the President's envoy, today laid wreaths at the Memorial Cross on the occasion of the commemoration of the anniversary of the Croatian criminal Operation Storm.
English
7 hours ago

WHEN WE MADE HISTORY UNITED, IT WAS GLORIOUS AND VICTORIOUS
BANJA LUKA, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - Republika Srpska President Milorad Dodik emphasized that Petar Kočić taught the Serbs that whenever they made the histo...
9 hours ago

KOŠARAC: SERB UNITY IS THE BEST RESPONSE TO JOINT ENDEAVOR BY SCHMIDT AND MUSLIM POLITICIANS
SARAJEVO, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - Deputy Chairman of the Council of Ministers Staša Košarac emphasized that Milorad Dodik is the choice of the Serb people...
14 hours ago

33RD ANNIVERSARY OF THE CORRIDOR BREAKTHROUGH AND RESCUE OF 7,500 SERBS FROM THE SMOLUĆA DEATH CAMP COMMEMORATED
BIJELJINA, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - In a heroic operation by the Republika Srpska Army on this day in 1992, 7,500 Serbs from Smoluća, Tinja, and Potpeć were...
14 hours ago

RAJILIĆ: EVEN THE SEARCH FOR THE MISSING SHOWS THAT BiH IS AN IMPOSSIBLE STATE
PETROVO, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - The president of the Republika Srpska Association of Women War Victims, Božica Rajilić, stated that BiH is an impossible s...
15 hours ago

NUŽDIĆ: PROCESS OF SEARCHING FOR THE MISSING WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF CRIMES AGAINST SERBS HAD BEEN PROSECUTED
PETROVO, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - The director of the Republic Center for Research of War, War Crimes and the Search for Missing Persons, Viktor Nuždić, emp...
16 hours ago

GRAORAC: RETURN THE PROCESS OF SEARCHING FOR THE MISSING TO THE ENTITY LEVEL
PETROVO, AUGUST 30 /SRNA/ - The president of the Republika Srpska Organization of Families of Captured and Fallen Soldiers and Missing Civilians, Isid...